The Junior Software Programmer will be responsible:
- Developing software and IT projects.
- Testing software systems, using programming languages and frameworks for web development, developing e-commerce websites using WordPress.
- Having knowledge and familiarity with IoT and AI.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and collaborate effectively with other departments or management to develop software systems.
- Identify and report bugs and errors during testing.
- Interact with clients to understand their project requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages and frameworks.
- Experienced in web-based development.
- The ability to learn new programming languages.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible:
- Managing assigned deals and prioritizing their efforts based on their impact on team productivity and profitability.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and recommend technical solutions that maximize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Work closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to ensure that the solutions meet customer needs.
- Obtain customer commitments required for the technical close of a deal.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets, coaching and developing sales associates, pursuing business development opportunities, and tracking customer support for proposed technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to advance additional opportunities and alert the account team of potential deal closure risks.
The System Support Technician will be responsible:
- Provide 1st & 2nd level support to the customer on site. If the issue or problem can’t be solved, mitigate the issue to 3rd-level support.
- For project base. The premises will run 24/7. Shift working hour is implemented. For the non-project base, the working hour is from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, 6 days a week.
- Understand the system flow, basic configuration, and troubleshooting.